Louisa Voice services are centered around the planning, installation, and support of next-generation voice deployments for small and medium enterprises. Some of these services include the following:
- Assessment of current voice and data telecommunications costs - that assessment is then used to build options for reducing monthly telecommunications costs for voice.
- Next-generation voice network design and implementation planning
- LAN, WAN, and Internet network integration for voice, including quality of service
- Installation and configuration of open source telephony platforms (either standalone servers or virtual appliances) for voice with IP Phones, cordless IP Phones, FXS/O gateways, Power over Ethernet switches, and open source NAT routers
- Configuring Auto-attendants, unified messaging (e.g. voicemail to email), conferencing, DISA access, other advanced services (e.g. soft clients)
- VPN solutions for remote access workers
- Configuring Adtran IP Business gateways with TDM-based voice systems to cost-reduce public voice network connectivity by leveraging lower-cost SIP trunks.
- Configuring Sangoma Session Border Controllers for use in small and medium enterprise voice applications.
- Proactive monitoring of all voice server deployments for quality of service
- Remote backup and restoration of voice server configurations
We deploy open source telephony from both Sipfoundry and Asterisk projects depending on the customer requirements, and actively participate in the Sipfoundry user forums. The preferred phones for voice deployments are Polycom VVX Business Media and Soundpoint IP Conference phones.
For more information, reach out to us at 914-417-2270 or info@LouisaVoice.com.